Life Protection Systems Product: RP100 Corpro Half Face Mask Medium HM1400
Half Face Mask | Medium | 116 grams
- Comfortable and lightweight with an optimised centre of gravity for long usage times
- Mask come in three sizes with a low profile head cradle – designed using global facial profiling data
- Mask integrates seamlessly with other types of PPE
- Harness locking system – allows users to maintain their pre-set fit and doffing of the mask without removing other PPE
- Low breathing resistance – dual inhale valves and low pressure drop filters
- Spares available for easy maintenance – longer product lifetime
- Approvals 0086 / EN 140:1998 / AS/NZS1716:2012
RP100 Corpro Half Face Mask Medium HM1400 is compatible with:
RP100 Corpro Respirator Range
RP100 Corpro Half Mask Medium
The Semmco Life Protection Systems RP100 Corpro Half Mask is innovatively designed with the end user in mind. Protective, comfortable and lightweight to wear our Half Mask is available in 3 sizes, with a full range of filters to choose from.
Having filters positioned on the sides of the Half Mask gives a much improved balance of weight for the user; important when wearing the mask for long periods of time.
Following extensive research using global fit profiling data the head harness ensures an excellent face fit. Combined with an ultra-low breathing resistance the RP100 Corpro Half Mask keeps users more comfortable, for longer.
Available to buy online for quantities of 1 – 30 items, for larger orders please contact the office by email email@example.com or call 01483 757200.
Please complete the following form to gain access to this datasheet.
Thank you . Please click the button below to download this datasheet.
"RP100 CORPRO half masks are more comfortable to wear for extended periods than single use FFP3 masks, have much better results from the quantitative fit testing than the single use masks, address the environmental concerns about the massive quantities of single use PPE entering the waste chain of as a result of COVID and finally give significant cost savings vs single use masks in high use areas, with the break even point coming after as few as 4 shifts..."