Variable Height Top Reach Platform for XWB & Trent 1000
H4.25 - 4.5m | L1.5m | W0.9m
- Variable height ranging between 4.25 - 4.5m
- Slip resistant stair treads and phenolic wood platform
- Lightweight and easy to manoeuvre
- Aluminium construction
- "Soft" protective padding to railings and platform edges
- Excellent through life running costs
Variable Height Top Reach Platform
The Semmco Variable Height Top Reach Platform is designed for XWB and Trent 1000. It enables engine maintenance work to be carried out easily and safely by the engineers. The height of the platform can be manually adjusted via a maintenance free rack and pinion.
The platform is constructed from lightweight aluminium making it robust but at the same time easy to move into position. It has slip resistant aluminium stair treads and a “phenolic” wood platform providing further safe working areas for those using the equipment and kick-down jacks can be deployed to secure it.
Edge and railing “soft” protective padding is also fitted to the platform. Read more about our variable height platforms here.
"Another impressive “Bit of Kit” from Semmco"