Life Protection Systems Product: HEAD15 RPE/CSRE Set
Blue Bandolier / Carry Case 335 x 300 x 165mm Weight: 3kg
- Automatic start - instant O2 supply for up to 15 minutes
- Maintenance free for 12 years, with revalidation at 6 & 9 years, lower through life cost than our competitors
- Ideal for confined spaces - no bulky cylinder to carry
- Lightweight (3kg) & easy to operate - only half day training required for your teams
- Complies to EN 13794 - PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 - ATEX Directive 94/9/EC
HEAD15 RPE/CSRE Set is compatible with:
HEAD Respiratory Protective (RPE) / Cell Snatch Rescue Equipment (CSRE) / Training Courses & Equipment
HEAD15 RPE/CSRE Set
Following customer requirements for a rescue set providing longer duration, HEAD15 Work/Rescue Set was developed.
It still contains many of the unique features of the HEAD range but to meet the wearer’s requirements it has a higher breathing rate and duration of 15 minutes.
As a result of the design features and that it’s simple to don and wear, the HEAD15 RPE/CSRE Set is now the breathing apparatus of choice for prisons around the world, used frequently by prison officers to rescue a prisoner from their cell; it enables individuals to enter a hazardous environment and work or rescue others for up to 10 minutes, with the knowledge they have an additional five minutes of breathing time to ensure a safe exit.
HEAD Working/Rescue Sets are quick to fit, easy to use and as the sets are self contained the wearer has both hands free to move around safely and efficiently.
For revalidation at 6 and 9 years or refurbishments at 12 years please get in touch.
Please complete the following form to gain access to this datasheet.
Thank you . Please click the button below to download this datasheet.
"I have today visited BACE to have a look at the installation for the project. The installation looks impressive with a job well done. Thank you."