Variable Height Helicopter Main Rotor Access Platform
H1.95-2.7m L6.0m W1.0m
- Modular aluminium design and construction
- Lightweight and easy to move
- Non slip tread
- Good impact resistance, high rigidity and reduction of weight over steel by 2/3
- High corrosion and UV resistance providing long life
- No additional finish – Galvanising or painting
Variable Height Helicopter Main Rotor Access Platform is compatible with:
Variable Height Helicopter Main Rotor Access Platform 1.95-2.7m
This platform is designed to provide safe and variable height access, in the hangar or on the ramp, to the helicopter’s rotor.
The aluminium construction makes the platform robust but lightweight and easy to move and railings around the steps and platforms provide multiple safe working areas. All surfaces are fitted with slip resistant, self-draining tread.
Easy roll, lockable, swivel castors enable the platform to be moved close to and around helicopters and “soft” padding protects the helicopter and the platform.
The platform is also fitted with stability jacks.
Please complete the following form to gain access to this datasheet.
Thank you . Please click the button below to download this datasheet.
"We are very happy with the services and products provided by Semmco"