Helicopters Product: Variable Height Helicopter Rotor Access Platform
H1.2-1.6m L4.65m W1.0m | Hand Rails
- Modular aluminium design and construction
- Lightweight and easy to move
- Non slip tread
- Good impact resistance, high rigidity and reduction of weight over steel by 2/3
- High corrosion and UV resistance providing long life
- No additional finish – Galvanising or painting
Variable Height Helicopter Rotor Access Platform is compatible with:
H175 / H160 / H155 / H145 / H135 / H130 / H125 / AS365
Variable Height Helicopter Rotor Access Platform 1.5-2.1m LH & RH
The Variable Height Helicopter Rotor Access Platform is designed to be used in the hangar as a pair of platforms creating a safe working area for engineers. The platforms give access to both sides of the rotor area of the helicopter; height range from 1.2-1.6m.
The aluminium construction makes the platforms robust, yet lightweight and easy to move; railings around the steps and platforms provide multiple safe working areas.
Easy roll, lockable, swivel castors enable the platform to be moved close to and around helicopters and “soft” padding protects the helicopter and the platform.
All surfaces are fitted with slip resistant, self-draining tread.
"Another impressive “Bit of Kit” from Semmco"