Aviation Product: Fixed Height Main Landing Gear Access Platform RH H1.68m
H1.68m L3.0m W2.0m | RH | with hop up steps | plain tread
- Modular aluminium design and construction
- Lightweight easy to manoeuvre by one person
- Aluminium basic sections
- No slip tread
- 2 man safe working load (SWL)
- Good impact resistance, high rigidity & reduction of weight over steel by 2/3
- High corrosion & UV resistance providing long life with high quality appearance
- No additional finish-galvanising or painting
Fixed Height Main Landing Gear Access Platform RH H1.68m is compatible with:
Fixed Height Main Landing Gear Access Platform RH H1.68m
The Main Landing Gear Maintenance Platform – Fixed Height, is designed as a platform to allow access to the wheel bay of a range of aircraft for servicing of wheel struts. The platform is designed to fit around the wheel strut and the removable platform handrails allow for easy removal of aircraft parts.
Additional ‘hop up’ steps can be provided; which are moveable around the platform and fixed by location holes location of which are determined by customer.
The platform is easily manoeuvrable and adjustable and is fully compliant with European standards and legislation.
"We are very happy with the services and products provided by Semmco"