A320 Fixed Height Main Landing Gear Access Platform (towable)
H1.3m - L4.4m - W2.1m | with hop up step | plain tread
Part No: 812.012.26
- Modular aluminium design and construction Lightweight easy to manoeuvre by one person Aluminium basic sections
- No slip tread
- 2 man safe working load (SWL)
- Good impact resistance, high rigidity & reduction of weight over steel by 2/3
- High corrosion & UV resistance providing long life with high quality appearance
- No additional finish-galvanising or painting
A320 Fixed Height Main Landing Gear Access Platform (towable) is compatible with:
Fixed Height Main Landing Gear Access Platform (towable) H1.3m
The A320 Fixed Height Main Landing Gear Access Platform, is designed to access the wheel bay of an A320 aircraft for servicing of wheel struts. The towable access platform is designed to fit around the wheel strut and the removable platform handrails allow for easy removal of aircraft parts.
Additional ‘hop up’ steps can be provided; which are movable around the platform and fixed by location holes; location of which are determined by customer.
The platform is easily manoeuvrable and adjustable and is fully compliant with European standards and legislation. Find out more about our access platforms here.
"I’ve just seen the sterilisation rig first hand. I must say I’m very impressed"
Trusted by the biggest names in the business