Octagonal Fixed Height Engine Strip/Build Access Platform
H2.22m | L5.75m | W5.75m
- Octagonal design providing 'all-round' access to the fan case
- Aluminium construction - robust but lightweight
- Phenolic wood platform
- Slip resistant tread steps
- Platform edge & railing protective "soft" padding
- Excellent through life running costs
Octagonal Fixed Height Engine Strip/Build Access Platform H2.2m
The Semmco Octagonal Fixed Height Engine Strip/Build Access Platform provides 360o access for the engineers so that they can easily reach all aspects of the engine’s fan case during the strip or build. The platform is constructed from aluminium making it robust but lightweight and divides into sections so that it can be easily moved into position, with the help of several, sturdy swivel castors.
The platform is accessed via external stairs with non-slip treads and the working floor of the platform is made from phenolic wood – a non-slip surface too.
Hand rails are positioned around the outside of the platform providing a further safety feature.
"Thank you for pulling out all the stops - Kit all looks really good "