Peco Variable Height Access Platform
- Lightweight and easy to move
- Small footprint (975 x 700 mm)
- No power required (no requirements for recharge or risk of battery acid spillage)
- Safe & fully guarded with anti-surf auto brake when elevated
- Fork lift boxes for transport
- No need for IPAF certification, just general training
The Peco Variable Height Access Platform is a non-powered, compact, lightweight, push-around, variable height access platform. It is a safe, practical and cost effective alternative to step ladders, platform steps and podiums.
The platform’s safe braking system is automatically applied when the operator stands in the platform basket, ensuring that it is impossible to ‘surf’ the unit.
Height adjustment is via a rotating basket mounted handle which works in conjunction with a spring loaded mechanism for ease of use.
"The entire process has been extremely professional, and it is rare to work with a company whose employees are genuinely proud of what they do and the company they work for"