Peco Variable Height Access Platform
- Lightweight and easy to move
- Small footprint (975 x 700 mm)
- No power required (no requirements for recharge or risk of battery acid spillage)
- Safe & fully guarded with anti-surf auto brake when elevated
- Fork lift boxes for transport
- No need for IPAF certification, just general training
The Peco Variable Height Access Platform is a non-powered, compact, lightweight, push-around, variable height mobile access platform. It is a safe, practical and cost effective alternative to step ladders, platform steps and podiums.
The platform’s safe braking system is automatically applied when the operator stands in the platform basket, ensuring that it is impossible to ‘surf’ the unit.
Height adjustment is via a rotating basket mounted handle which works in conjunction with a spring loaded mechanism for ease of use. View our full range of access platforms here.
"The products work very well and because they provide a high level of safety our engineers have confidence in using them. Importantly too, our customers who visit our workshop have been very impressed and can see how we practice EHS in reality."