Nitrogen Trolley – 3 Cylinder Fixed (Mk12 65L)
High & low pressure charging & control panel | Retractable hose reel system | Optional single point charging
- Safe & clear LOW & HIGH pressure charging panel
- Easy tow and manoeuvrable
- 3 year panel calibration certificate
- Robust chassis with suspension with safe cylinder cradle system
- Optional safe cylinder re-charge system
- Compliant with OH&S manual handling, EU standards & Pressure Equipment Directive (PED)
Nitrogen Trolley - 3 Cylinder Fixed (Mk12 65L)
The Semmco Nitrogen trolley features an ergonomically positioned control panel which is easy to operate with clear colour code markings for LOW pressure inflation of aircraft tyres and HIGH pressure for strut or accumulator inflation. Complete with safety pressure regulators, pressure relief valves and 3 year calibration certificate.
Retractable hose reels, colour coded for ease of pressure range identification, provides safe stowage of charging hoses with safe and easy deployment.
The Semmco 3 cylinder (MK12 65L) trolley/Cart is designed to meet airport environment requirements for safe transportation of gas cylinders.
The chassis is designed to accommodate 3 cylinders (MK12 65L) in a safe fixed cradle system, for horizontal transportation on the robust chassis which incorporates all wheel suspension, proven slew ring steering and safe wheel brake parking with tow bar in vertical position.
An optional charging point is available for easy re-charging
"Another impressive “Bit of Kit” from Semmco"