Fixed Height UCAS Lite Under Cowl Access Steps with Flip Up Step 1.8m – 2.3m (towable)
H1.8m - L1.15m - W0.74m | comes with flip up step H0.5m | Folding and sliding handrails/gate
- Lightweight and easy to manoeuvre
- "Flip up" additional 500mm working steps
- Easy tow robust all wheel suspension chassis
- Slip resistant self-draining tread steps & platform
- Platform edge & railing protective "soft" padding
- Excellent through life running cost
Fixed Height UCAS Lite Under Cowl Access Steps with Flip Up Step 1.8m – 2.3m (towable) is compatible with:
A320 / A330 / A340 / A350 / A380 / B737 / B747-400 / B757 / B767 / B777 / B787
Fixed Height UCAS Lite Under Cowl Access Steps with Flip Up Step 1.8m - 2.3m (towable)
The Fixed Height UCAS Lite Under Cowl Access Steps with Flip Up Step has been designed for easy access to the engine while the aircaft is on the ramp or in a hanger. The Flip Up Step will provide a further 50cm, providing 2.3m maximum access height.
The UCAS Lite has a robust chassis and incorporates all wheel suspension, proven slew ring steering and safe wheel brake parking with the tow bar in a vertical position. It is of lightweight aluminium construction making it easy to move and easy to tow and has slip resistant, self-draining tread for the stairs and the platform for slip resistance. The platform incorporates unique sliding side railings with an opening front gate to provide a multiple use, safe working platform.
The front gates (3 lock positions) provide safe access to engines, wing & passenger doors. Safe working heights range through 60cm, 1.8m & 2.3m and the platform is fitted with rear stability jacks and full platform edge & railing “soft” protective padding.
To use this platform correctly and safely the following must be noted:
- The folding handrails must be locked in position when working on the top platform
- The flip up step must only be used when the engine fan cowl is open, therefore providing a safe working area for the engineer.
Read more about our aircraft steps here.
"In a high pressure environment that requires exceptional standards of security & safety. Semmco provides me with the confidence that we are working with a partner who understands our needs..."