Fixed Height Engineers Maintenance Steps
H3.75m - L1.0m - W1.0m | 15 Steps | Sliding Siderails with Opening Front Gate | Fixed Front Axle & Swivel 2 Wheel Rear Castor
- Robust modular aluminium design & construction
- Lightweight and easy to manoeuvre
- Slip resistant self-draining tread steps & platform
- High stability chassis with easy action stability jacks
- Platform edge & railing protective "soft" padding
- Excellent through life running cost
Fixed Height Engineers Maintenance Steps are compatible with:
A320 / A330 / A340 / A350 / A380 / B737 / B747-400 / B767 / B777 / B787 / Dornier 328
Fixed Height Engineers Maintenance Steps H3.75m
Designed for hangar or ramp conditions with a robust lightweight aluminium construction for ease of manoeuvring with slip resistant, self-draining tread for stairs and platform incorporating robust platform railing with opening front gates (3 lock positions) provide a multiple use working platform for safe access to engines, wing & passenger doors. Learn more about our range of aircraft access steps.
High stability chassis incorporating heavy duty wheel front axle and twin rear wheel swivel castor provides close manoeuvrability in and around planes & helicopters.
Rear stability jacks and full platform edge & railing “soft” protective padding.
Optional tow bar is available.
"We are very happy with the services and products provided by Semmco"