Aviation Product: Fixed Height Engineers Maintenance Steps 2.25m
H2.25m - L1.0m - W1.0m | 9 Steps
- Robust modular aluminium design & construction
- Lightweight and easy to manoeuvre
- Slip resistant self-draining tread steps & platform
- High stability chassis with easy action stability jacks
- Platform edge & railing protective "soft" padding
- Excellent through life running cost
Fixed Height Engineers Maintenance Steps 2.25m
Designed for hangar or ramp conditions with a robust lightweight aluminium construction for ease of manoeuvring with slip resistant, self-draining tread for stairs and platform incorporating unique sliding & folding side railings with gas assisted rotation of side railings to lay flat for close fit working in and around engines.
Opening front gates (3 lock positions) provide a multiple use working platform for safe access to engines, wing & passenger doors.
High stability chassis incorporating heavy duty wheel front axle and twin rear wheel swivel castor provides close manoeuvrability in and around planes & helicopters.
Rear stability jacks and full platform edge & railing “soft” protective padding.
Optional tow bar is available.
"We have your O2 trolley in operation and we are really happy - meets exactly what we expected - Thank you also for your after sales support."