Aviation Product: Fixed Height Engineers Maintenance Steps 2.25m
H2.25m - L1.0m - W1.0m | 9 Steps
- Robust modular aluminium design & construction
- Lightweight and easy to manoeuvre
- Slip resistant self-draining tread steps & platform
- High stability chassis with easy action stability jacks
- Platform edge & railing protective "soft" padding
- Excellent through life running cost
Fixed Height Engineers Maintenance Steps 2.25m
Designed for hangar or ramp conditions with a robust lightweight aluminium construction for ease of manoeuvring with slip resistant, self-draining tread for stairs and platform incorporating unique sliding & folding side railings with gas assisted rotation of side railings to lay flat for close fit working in and around engines.
Opening front gates (3 lock positions) provide a multiple use working platform for safe access to engines, wing & passenger doors.
High stability chassis incorporating heavy duty wheel front axle and twin rear wheel swivel castor provides close manoeuvrability in and around planes & helicopters.
Rear stability jacks and full platform edge & railing “soft” protective padding.
Optional tow bar is available.
"I just want to say how much we appreciate dealing with your company. You never put up with "second best" and as a result the equipment you deliver is second to none in the GSE market."