Aviation Product: Fixed Height Engineers Maintenance Steps 2.0m
H2.0m - L1.0m - W1.0m | 8 Steps
- Robust modular aluminium design & construction
- Lightweight and easy to manoeuvre
- Slip resistant self-draining tread steps & platform
- High stability chassis with easy action stability jacks
- Platform edge & railing protective "soft" padding
- Excellent through life running cost
Fixed Height Engineers Maintenance Steps 2.0m
Designed for hangar or ramp conditions with a robust lightweight aluminium construction for ease of manoeuvring with slip resistant, self-draining tread for stairs and platform incorporating unique sliding side railings with gas assisted rotation of side railings to lay flat for close fit working in and around engines.
Opening front gates (3 lock positions) provide a multiple use working platform for safe access to engines, wing & passenger doors.
High stability chassis incorporating heavy duty wheel front axle and twin rear wheel swivel castor provides close manoeuvrability in and around planes & helicopters.
Rear stability jacks and full platform edge & railing “soft” protective padding.
Optional tow bar is available.
"In a high pressure environment that requires exceptional standards of security & safety. Semmco provides me with the confidence that we are working with a partner who understands our needs..."