Aviation Product: Fixed Height Engineers Maintenance Steps 1.25m
H1.25m - L1.0m - W1.0m | 5 Steps
- Robust modular aluminium design & construction
- Lightweight and easy to manoeuvre
- Slip resistant self-draining tread steps & platform
- High stability chassis with easy action stability jacks
- Platform edge & railing protective "soft" padding
- Excellent through life running cost
Fixed Height Engineers Maintenance Steps 1.25m
Designed for hangar or ramp conditions with a robust lightweight aluminium construction for ease of manoeuvring with slip resistant, self-draining tread for stairs and platform incorporating unique sliding & folding sideside railings with gas assisted rotation of side railings to lay flat for close fit working in and around engines.
Opening front gates (3 lock positions) provide a multiple use working platform for safe access to engines, wing & passenger doors.
High stability chassis incorporating heavy duty wheel front axle and twin rear wheel swivel castor provides close manoeuvrability in and around planes & helicopters.
Rear stability jacks and full platform edge & railing “soft” protective padding.
Optional tow bar is available.
"Working with Semmco provides me with the confidence that we are working with a partner who understands our needs, can deliver products that meet them and enable our people to work efficiently and safely."