Aviation Product: A320 APU Platform
H2.88m - L3.75m - W3.4m | sliding finger platform for APU removal
- Safe working platform with Robust modular aluminium design & construction
- High stability chassis with easy action stability jacks
- Lightweight and easy to manoeuvre
- Slip resistant tread steps & platform
- Platform edge & railing protective "soft" padding
A320 APU Platform is compatible with:
A220 / A320
A320 APU Platform
A320 APU platform for inspection, maintenance and safe removal of APU’s. Designed for hangar use, easy to manoeuvre with a robust steel chassis, lightweight aluminium constructed platform and stair for ease of manoeuvring with slip resistant tread for stairs and platform.
Designed for safe working on and around APU engines the platform has side and rear full height hand rails and profiled front railings with padding to provide close and safe fit to the A320 aircraft fuselage.
The centre working platform sections slide apart to facilitate the lowering of APU units through the platform onto a transportation cradle.
The sliding fingers are independently manually operated with a gear drive system which incorporate a safety locking system.
"Just wanted to let you know that the trolleys have been delivered, they are really good, well done!"