Vehicles Product: EcoLift Access Platform
4.2m Max working height | 150kg Safe working load
- Lightweight and easy to move
- Small footprint (1.2m x 700 mm)
- No power required (no requirements for recharge or risk of battery acid spillage)
- Unlimited lift-cycles, can be used 24/7
- Intuitive to operate – turn handle to elevate
- Robust design with safety features
- Minimal operational costs, virtually maintenance free
Ecolift Access Platform
The EcoLift Access Platform is a non-powered, compact, lightweight, push around variable height access platform. It is a safe, practical and cost effective alternative to step ladders, platform steps and podiums.
The platforms safe braking system is automatically applied when the operator stands in the platform basket, ensuring that it is impossible to ‘surf’ the unit. Height adjustment is via a rotating basket mounted handle that works in conjunction with a spring loaded mechanism for ease of use.
The EcoLift still harnesses the same eco-friendly revolutionary ‘Patented Stored Power System’ as the PecoLift but at 4.2m offers almost a metre extra in working height.
With no batteries (to charge and look after) and no hydraulic oil, the EcoLift is truly an eco-friendly solution.
Please complete the following form to gain access to this datasheet.
Thank you . Please click the button below to download this datasheet.
"We have your O2 trolley in operation and we are really happy - meets exactly what we expected - Thank you also for your after sales support."