HEAD15 Working/Rescue Set
Blue Bandolier / Carry Case 335 x 300 x 165mm Set Weight 1.6kg In Case Weight: 3kg
- Automatic start - instant O2 supply for up to 15 minutes
- Maintenance free for 12 years, with revalidation at 6 & 9 years, lower through life cost than our competitors
- Ideal for confined spaces - no bulky cylinder to carry
- Lightweight - Set weight 1.6kg (In case weight 3kg)
- Easy to operate - only half day training required for your teams
- Complies to EN 13794 - PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 - ATEX Directive 94/9/EC
HEAD15 Working/Rescue Set is compatible with:
HEAD Working/Rescue Set
HEAD15 WORKING/RESCUE SET
HEAD15 Working/Rescue Set provides 15 minutes wearer protection at a higher breathing rate for rescue or working in areas of smoke, toxic contamination and oxygen deficiency.
HEAD Working/Rescue Sets are quick to fit, easy to use and as the sets are self contained the wearer has both hands free to move around safely and efficiently.
The HEAD15 Working/Rescue Set enables individuals to enter a hazardous environment and work or rescue others for up to 10 minutes, with the knowledge they have an additional five minutes of breathing time to ensure a safe exit.
For revalidation at 6 and 9 years or refurbishments at 12 years please get in touch.
Please complete the following form to gain access to this datasheet.
Thank you . Please click the button below to download this datasheet.
"RP100 CORPRO half masks are more comfortable to wear for extended periods than single use FFP3 masks, have much better results from the quantitative fit testing than the single use masks, address the environmental concerns about the massive quantities of single use PPE entering the waste chain of as a result of COVID and finally give significant cost savings vs single use masks in high use areas, with the break even point coming after as few as 4 shifts..."